“Love Island” returns this summer with an all-new cast of contestants looking for love, friendship and a $100,000 prize as they are filmed 24/7 in a villa on the California coast.
The reality show – based on a British series of the same name, which is also currently airing – has dropped the list of the first women entering the villa in season 4, with the men to be announced at a later date. .
This season, which premieres on Peacock on July 19, features a babysitter and model from England, a real estate agent from Minneapolis, a Brazilian international model and a stylist from Florida. Other islanders will enter the villa over dozens of episodes.
As they mingle and compete in challenges that have no real stake other than vying for the public’s attention, the islanders will be paired up and sharing a bed each night with the person they are with. paired. However, they are not prevented from suing people in other couples. Those left unmarried after the recoupling ceremonies are usually expelled from the island.
Exclusive:Why so many Arizonans are thrown into reality shows
Who is in the 2022 cast of ‘Love Island USA’?
Casting will begin with these 10 candidates:
- Courtney Boernera 24-year-old fashion designer from Winter Park, Florida.
- Deborah Chubb, a 26-year-old personal assistant from Dallas.
- Sources Sereniti, a 28-year-old bartender from Clovis, California.
- Sydney Peace, a 22-year-old chief operating officer for a Houston tech startup.
- Zeta Morrison, a 29-year-old babysitter and model from Suri, England.
- Philip Gomes, a 32-year-old model from Sau Paulo, Brazil.
- Andy Voyen, a 23-year-old real estate agent from Minneapolis.
- Jesse Bray, a 27-year-old courier from Springfield, Ohio.
- Isaiah Campbell, a 21-year-old waiter from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Timmy Pandolfi, a 29-year-old personal trainer and real estate agent from New York City.
Another face viewers will see is actress Sarah Hyland, who is hosting this season. Arielle Vandenberg had played this role in previous seasons. Scottish comedian Iain Stirling, who narrates the UK version of the show, will also perform “Love Island USA”.
Arizonans have caused a stir in previous seasons of ‘Love Island’
Olivia Kaiser, a cosmetologist who lives in the Phoenix metro area, was among last year’s winning couple, alongside Korey Gandy. The couple shared a $100,000 award but split at the end of 2021.
Although Arizona State University grad Mackenzie Dipman didn’t make it to the Season 2 finale in 2020, she and Connor Trott ended up being this year’s most enduring couple. The two separated in 2021.
How to Watch ‘Love Island USA’ Season 4
Season 4 of “Love Island” will air on Peacock beginning at 6:00 p.m. MST on Tuesday, July 19.
The show will air new episodes at 6 p.m. MST Tuesday through Sunday; Saturday episodes will be recaps including unaired clips.
Support local journalism. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.